The Pennfield School Association sponsors a variety of programs and events for the school. There are always many opportunities for parents to participate and get involved!
- Hot Lunch – The PSA currently offers a healthy hot lunch program five days per week that is completely run by volunteers. This is a great opportunity to volunteer & meet the fantastic student body.
- All School Feast – Pennfield holds an annual All School Feast the Monday before Thanksgiving. Each grade provides one course of a traditional Thanksgiving meal. The entire school, including faculty, eats lunch in the gym with their “buddies” from other grades. The feast is served by volunteers.
- Giving Tree – Pennfield works with local agencies to help families in need during the holidays.
- Spirit Shop – The PSA operates the Spirit Shop which sells Pennfield Panther gear and other Pennfield logo merchandise and clothing. Click on the button below to go to our online store. Our school code is PENN01.
- Faculty Grants — The PSA designates a certain level of funding each year to fulfill specific faculty requests.
- Teacher Appreciation Week – The PSA coordinates a fantastic week in the spring as a “thank you” for our fabulous teachers and faculty.
- Family Fun Events – The PSA holds a number of Family Fun Events for the entire Pennfield community throughout the year, including bonfires, skating parties and more.
- On-Going Fundraisers – Some of the PSA’s ongoing fundraisers include: SCRIP (a gift card program), Clements receipts, Box Tops for Education, and the Stop & Shop Rebate Program.
Please contact PSA President Brad Dellenbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help with any of these programs or need more information.