The Pennfield School Association sponsors a variety of programs and events for the school. There are always many opportunities for parents to participate and get involved!
- Hot Lunch – The PSA offers a healthy hot lunch program five days per week that is completely run by volunteers. This is a great opportunity to volunteer & meet the fantastic student body.
- All School Feast – Pennfield holds an annual All School Feast the Monday before Thanksgiving. Each grade provides one course of a traditional Thanksgiving meal. The entire school, including faculty, eats lunch in the gym with their “buddies” from other grades. The feast is served by volunteers.
- Giving Tree – Pennfield works with local agencies to help families in need during the holidays.
- Spirit Shop – The PSA operates the Spirit Shop which sells Pennfield Panther gear and other Pennfield logo merchandise and clothing.
- Faculty Grants — The PSA designates a certain level of funding each year to fulfill specific faculty requests.
- Teacher Appreciation Week – The PSA coordinates a fantastic week in the spring as a “thank you” for our fabulous teachers and faculty.
- Family Fun Events – The PSA holds a number of Family Fun Events for the entire Pennfield community throughout the year, including bonfires, game night, skating parties and more.
- On-Going Fundraisers – Some of the PSA’s ongoing fundraisers include: SCRIP (a gift card program), Clements receipts, Box Tops for Education, and the Stop & Shop Rebate Program.
Please contact PSA President Anna Kane at email@example.com if you would like to help with any of these programs or need more information.