The mission of The Pennfield School is to create an inclusive community of dedicated learners, who have an appreciation for the joyful pursuit of knowledge—and respect for themselves and others as a way of life.
“One of the first things you’ll notice is how respectful our students are to one another.”
- We are committed to creating an environment in which everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
- We are committed to being a joyful place, where students learn by example: the importance of honesty, integrity, generosity and humor.
- We are committed to providing a challenging and balanced curriculum, enabling our students to succeed at a wide variety of secondary schools and beyond.
- We are committed to fostering a strong partnership between faculty, students and parents.
- We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that is diverse in makeup, is tolerant and accepting, and helps develop a strong sense of social and community responsibility.
- We are committed to embracing the uniqueness of every member of our community and providing the individual attention needed to help each student’s talents unfold.
The Pennfield School does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religious affiliation, non-disqualifying handicap, sexual orientation, family composition, ethnic or national origin, in the administration of its admissions, financial aid, educational policies, hiring or any of its school practices.