There are a number of permanent Endowment Funds that have been established at The Pennfield School. An Endowment Fund is a permanent fund whose proceeds are used on an annual basis to support a defined program, award or purpose. We would like to build Endowment Funds to include student scholarships, faculty enrichment programs and property stewardship. If you have an interest in adding to a current fund or creating a new Endowment Fund, please contact Head of School, Rob Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401.849.4646.
- The Eric Lawrence Memorial Award – presented annually to a graduating Eighth Grade student for excellence in Art.
- The Isabelle Penny Book Prize – presented annually to a graduating Eighth Grade student for excellence in English.
- The John R. Pedrick Faculty Endowment Fund – provides pension funding for faculty and staff of The Pennfield School.
- The Dr. Benjamin Harrison Walker, Jr. Endowment Fund -provides funds for a Science Scholarship that is awarded to an incoming Upper School student.
- The Reverend Hugh Diman Endowment Fund – provides funds for professional development.