Merit & Science Scholarships
Three scholarships available for the 2018-2019 school year.
Two Merit Scholarship are Available for Incoming 3rd Graders
Two $5,500 Merit Scholarship will be given to new, incoming 3rd grade students. Recipients will be selected based upon academic record, a teacher recommendation, and a commitment to joyous, engaged learning and positive interaction with others. The scholarship will continue for the student’s tenure at The Pennfield School.
One Merit Scholarship for an Incoming 6th, 7th, or 8th Grader
One $6,000 Merit scholarship is available for one new, incoming 6th, 7th or 8th grade student at The Pennfield School. Recipients will be selected based upon academic record, teacher recommendations, and a commitment to joyous, engaged learning and positive interaction with others. This scholarship will continue for the duration of the student’s tenure at The Pennfield School.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Inquiry by calling or emailing Kristin Emory, Director of Admission
- Plan a campus tour or attend an Open House
- Follow the admission process by completing an admission application, paying the application fee, sending in teacher recommendation forms and grade reports from the most recent two years completed in school
- On the application in the section “How did you first hear about Pennfield?” please write the name of the scholarship for which you are applying
- Plan a two day school visit for the applicant
Recipients for scholarships are welcome to apply for additional financial aid but recipients are unable to receive a scholarship and a sibling or military discount.
To be considered for one of these scholarships, the deadline to complete all the above steps is Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
For more information, please contact Kristin Emory at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 849-4646 ext 147.