2013-2014 Pennfield School Association (PSA) Programs & Events
The Pennfield School Association sponsors a variety of programs and events for the school. There are always many opportunities for parents to participate and get involved!
- Hot Lunch - The PSA currently offers a healthy hot lunch program four days per week that is completely run by parent volunteers.
- Holiday Book Fair - Pennfield holds an annual book fair in the late fall at Barnes & Noble.
- All School Feast - Pennfield holds an annual All School Feast the Monday before Thanksgiving. Each grade provides one course of a traditional Thanksgiving meal. The entire school, including faculty, eats lunch in the gym with their “buddies” from other grades. The feast is served by parent volunteers.
- Giving Tree - Pennfield works with local agencies to help families in need during the holidays.
- Spirit Shop - The PSA operates the Spirit Shop which sells Pennfield Panther gear and other Pennfield logo merchandise and clothing.
- MayFair - MayFair is the PSA’s largest fundraiser. The fair is fun for children of all ages and has games, baked goods, a cake walk, penny candy, face painting, a plant booth and more!
- Silent Auction - The annual Silent Auction offers items for both adults and children. This occurs during our annual MayFair weekend.
- Teacher Appreciation Week – The PSA coordinates a fantastic week in the spring as a “thank you” for our fabulous teachers and faculty.
- Family Fun Nights - The PSA holds a number of Family Fun Nights for the entire Pennfield community throughout the year, including barbeques, skating parties and more.
- Parent Education Nights - The PSA offers various programs throughout the year focused on parent education.
- On-Going Fundraisers - Some of the PSA’s ongoing fundraisers include: SCRIP (a gift card program), Clements receipts, Box Tops for Education, and the Stop & Shop Rebate Program.
Please contact PSA President Stephanie Bartley at email@example.com if you would like to help with any of these programs or need more information.