The Pennfield School offers financial assistance to families who qualify for support. By Wednesday, February 12, 2014 we require new applicants to complete the following steps:
1. Complete the PFS (Parents’ Financial Statement) form online, found on the School and Student Service site (SSS) at http://sss.nais.org/Parents. The Pennfield School’s code is 5325.
2. If you own a Business or Farm, we require that you complete the SSS Business - Farm Statement Form. This can be found at http://sss.nais.org/Parents. Download form, complete and submit to us.
3. A copy of your 2013 1040 Income Tax Return, the W-2 Form and all supporting schedules submitted to SSS.
4. The Pennfield School’s “Application for Financial Aid” Form mailed to The Pennfield School. Download the form.
5. In cases of divorce, unmarried or separated parents both parents need to submit a PFS and a copy of their 1040 tax return. Children living with grandparents or guardians will be reviewed case by case.
SSS reviews the application and forwards a report about each family’s economic profile. The report includes a recommendation as to what the family can afford to pay towards tuition. The Pennfield School makes its determination regarding financial aid after taking into consideration the SSS recommendation, the amount of assistance requested on the school’s “Application for Financial Aid” form, the individual circumstances of each particular family, and the amount of financial aid available in a given year. To read more about Pennfield's financial assistance, please download our Tuition Assistance Policies.
All financial aid paperwork needs to be submitted to The Pennfield School’s Admission Office by Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
For questions concerning the PFS, please call SSS at (800) 344-8328. For all other questions, contact Kristin Emory in the Admission Office at (401) 849- 4646 ext 147 or by email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!