We welcome students to apply to Pennfield throughout the year. While applications are due by Friday, February 17, 2017 families can continue to inquire about placement following this date. After the deadline, decisions are made on a rolling basis as files become complete. The Pennfield School considers mid-year applications and enrollments when available.
A student can be considered for admission when an application and $50.00 fee ($100.00 for international students), teacher recommendation(s), school records and testing have been received. Spending two days from 8:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m. for Grades 1 – 8 applicants is required as part of the admission process. Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten applicants will visit for two mornings. International students will have a skype interview if they can not visit and are required to take the TOEFL Jr. or iTEP SLATE.
Please contact Kristin Emory, Director of Admission, with any questions. We look forward to meeting you on campus!
Please make your application payment through the PayPal links below.
Application Fees: $50
International Application Fees: $100
Directory of Admissions
(401) 849-4646 ext. 147
- Preschool - Grade Two Application (downloadable)
- Grade Three - Grade Eight Application (downloadable)
- Preschool - Grade Two Teacher Recommendation (downloadable)
- Grade Three - Grade Eight English Teacher Recommendation (downloadable)
- Grade Three - Grade Eight Math Teacher Recommendation (downloadable)
- Transcript Release (downloadable)
- Admission Checklist (downloadable)
- International Admissions Checklist (downloadable)