We welcome students to apply to The Pennfield School throughout the year. While applications are due Wednesday, February 14, 2018 families can continue to inquire about placement following this date. After the deadline, decisions are made on a rolling basis as files become complete. Pennfield considers mid-year applications and enrollments when available.
To apply, a student must submit a completed application form, the application fee ($50/domestic or $100/international student), teacher recommendation (s), school records, and standardized test results taken at current school. Spending two days from 8:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m. for Grades 1 – 8 applicants is required as part of the admission process. Preschool, Prekindergarten, and Kindergarten applicants will visit for one day. International students are strongly encouraged to visit in person but can request a skype interview if they can not visit and are required to take the TOEFL Jr., or iTEP SLATE. To learn more about the admission process, please see our admission checklist or our international admission checklist.
Please contact Kristin Emory, Director of Admission, with any questions. We look forward to meeting you on campus!
Please make your application payment through the PayPal links below.
Application Fees: $50
International Application Fees: $100
Directory of Admissions
(401) 849-4646 ext. 147
- Admission Checklist (downloadable)
- International Admissions Checklist (downloadable)
- Preschool - Grade Two Application (downloadable)
- Grade Three - Grade Eight Application (downloadable)
- Preschool - Grade Two Teacher Recommendation (downloadable)
- Grade Three - Grade Eight English Teacher Recommendation (downloadable)
- Grade Three - Grade Eight Math Teacher Recommendation (downloadable)
- Transcript Release (downloadable)