The Pennfield School is a sound investment in your child’s future, and one which never depreciates.
The following three financial options are available, in the hopes of making a Pennfield education attainable for many families who might otherwise think it is out of their financial reach:
1. Different Payment Plans
- Plan A: The Enrollment Contract returned with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit per child to hold a spot. The first payment of 50% tuition and fees are due in July, and the remaining 25% of tuition obligation is reflected on bills due in November and March.
- Plan B: The Enrollment Contract returned with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit per child to hold a spot. Participation in SMART TUITION can place tuition payment and Extended Day fees on a ten-month basis.
- Plan C: The Enrollment Contract returned with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit per child to hold a spot. Payment can be paid all at once due in July.
2. Need-based Financial Aid
The Pennfield School offers financial assistance to families who qualify for support. By Friday, February 17, 2017 we require new applicants to complete the following steps:
- Complete the PFS (Parents’ Financial Statement) form online, found on the School and Student Service site (SSS) at http://sssbynais.org. The Pennfield School’s code is 5325.
- If you own a Business or Farm, we require that you complete the SSS Business - Farm Statement Form. This can be found at http://sssbynais.org.
- A copy of your 2016 1040 Income Tax Return, the W-2 Form and all supporting schedules submitted to SSS.
- Complete The Pennfield School’s “Financial Aid Application” form.
- In cases of divorce, unmarried or separated parents both parents need to submit a PFS and a copy of their 1040 tax return. Children living with grandparents or guardians will be reviewed case by case.
SSS reviews the application and forwards a report about each family’s economic profile. The report includes a recommendation as to what the family can afford to pay towards tuition. The Pennfield School makes its determination regarding financial aid after taking into consideration the SSS recommendation, the amount of assistance requested on the school’s “Financial Aid Application” form, the individual circumstances of each particular family, and the amount of financial aid available in a given year. To read more about Pennfield’s financial assistance, please download our Tuition Assistance Policy.
All financial aid paperwork needs to be submitted to The Pennfield School’s Admission Office by Friday, February 17, 2017.
For questions concerning the PFS, please call SSS at (800) 344-8328. For all other questions, contact Kristin Emory in the Admission Office at (401) 849- 4646 ext 147 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three scholarships are being offered for the 2017-2018 school year. Visit the school’s Scholarship page to learn more. Families can apply for financial aid in addition to scholarships.