The mission of The Pennfield School is to create an inclusive community of dedicated learners, where students are given a foundation and appreciation for the joyful pursuit of understanding, while fostering respect for oneself and others as a way of life.
One of the first things you’ll notice is how respectful our students are to one another.
- We are committed to creating an environment in which everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
- We are committed to being a joyful place, where students learn by example: the importance of honesty, integrity, generosity and humor.
- We are committed to providing a challenging and balanced curriculum, enabling our students to succeed at a wide variety of secondary schools and beyond.
- We are committed to fostering a strong partnership between faculty, students and parents.
- We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that is diverse in make-up, is tolerant and accepting, and helps develop a strong sense of social and community responsibility.
- We are committed to embracing the uniqueness of every member of our community and providing the individual attention needed to help each student’s talents unfold.